PDA

View Full Version : OMG I did it !!

Smiffy3594
02-10-12, 00:24
I made it to the O2 to see Nickelback & I really didn't think I would make it even had one ticket in my name & the other 3 in my friends name for her & her daughters (had tickets in O2 suite - work for O2 so could do that) all day been out of sorts and worrying bout tonight plus got cold coming boo !!!

Got home started getting ready and started panicking my friend rang me to let me know she was on her way over & she knew straight away from my tone that I was freaking.

I am so lucky to have a friend like her she kept me chatting all the way on the journey - so didn't have a chance to get negative thoughts and her daughters helped me too - soon as Nickelback started playing was lost in the music

I am so so chuffed I made it - can't believe it as I really really really thought I wasn't going to make it & was gonna have to say to my friend to go without me with her daughters

:yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes:

Annie0904
02-10-12, 08:46
Really pleased you got to go and enjoyed it :yahoo: Last year I got tickets for Take That and on the day I was so anxious and had a panic attack, was sent home from work and ended up not being able to go :( So pleased you could do it.

Danny_dingle
02-10-12, 08:52
Smiffy WELL DONE! :D

Was feeling a bit low myself but your post has really made me happy! I am a fan of Nickleback too, I bet they put on an amazing show live, didn't they? The added bonus to all of this is that you now know there was nothing to worry about after all, so this will be helping your anxiety too!

Massive, heartfelt well done from me. :hugs:

Danny xxx

BobbyDog
02-10-12, 09:41
Very well done Smiffy, I know how big the 02 arena is and it can be pretty daunting.
You must be so pleased with yourself, staying calm in such a crowded environment.

I am really big Nickleback fan aswell and would love to see them live.

MRS STRESS ED
02-10-12, 10:07
OMG thats huge ,I couldnt of done that .Its takes me all just to pop the shop well done keep it up :yesyes::yesyes:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Smiffy3594
02-10-12, 14:45
They are absolutely amazing live

london
02-10-12, 15:30
well done
god bless

JohnnyM
03-10-12, 10:12
Impressed :) :bighug1:

flossie
03-10-12, 11:46
A big well done. That is a fantastic achievement. Take confidence in that although it is hard and emotionally draining things like this can be done and with each success comes a little bit more confidence each time. Keep up the good work and be very proud of yourself.

Laura123
03-10-12, 12:06
Amazing, well done, bet you feel great xxx

loopylu86
03-10-12, 13:29
Amazing!! Such a crazy place to go! This is HUGE. WELL DONE!! I felt brave facing a shopping mall! Arena!! Excellent!!!!!! xx

Smiffy3594
06-10-12, 21:31
I think my mate & her kids helped me hugely - think my mate is my safe person - haven't been out since well apart from work & supermarket - but am gonna keep Nickelback night in my mind to help me when I do go out - am on citalopram they just upped the dose from 20mg to 40mg as previous to that night had really really bad time on holiday

BeautifulNature
07-11-12, 15:48
I am the same nearly every time i am going to a concert but i get where you are coming from with when the music starts you get lost in the tunes :). I recently saw kelly clarkson in Glasgow and it was amazing! My friend kept me chatting the whole way too. Great when you have friends like this eh? :). Glad you had a wicked time though! xx