PDA

View Full Version : left sided chest pain really anxious

gordie1
02-10-12, 04:02
Hi there can you pull a muscle in the left side of the chest? This pain woke me up it is stabbing and comes and goes. I was lying on my left side leaning on my chest and Ive got lines all down my arm. The pain is over my nipple. I am convinced it is something wrong with my heart. I am going to take 2 paracetemol and a valium and see if that helps. I have had this before. But you always think what if I am missing something. The what ifs come and bug you.

suzanne1
02-10-12, 05:20
hi geordi1 , .....
have you any pain in your neck , shoulder or back .............

i have had this too ...usualy its .....pulled muscle affecting chest , ......the way you have been lying in bed , .....or stress , .............

you can get it checked out if it keeps happeing , ........but its most likely nothing to worry about ,

hope you feel better soon xx

lo89
02-10-12, 07:26
I also currently have pain in my left chest, it had been there for about a week ... Mines is much lower, right at the bottom of my ribcage. It comes and goes. I am convinced mines is my spleen! They are probably both muscular.

gordie1
02-10-12, 07:37
It is fine when I lie perfectly still in bed but when I move and get up and do things it is terrible would that really happen with the heart?

suzanne1
02-10-12, 08:00
sounds like muscular ..........try not to worry , if its still like that nxt week , go to your gp , x