PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone.. Me Again...

Devyn
02-10-12, 06:11
I've gotten over some of my HA. but the thing that I keep going back to is AIDS. For some reason "AIDS" itself, looking at it, typing it, makes me almost cry in fear. i heard it can cause yeast infections and what not, I have white tongue that's mostly fixed by brushing the tongue but it comes back after a few hours. i'm not sure if this is dehydration or thrush, but I heard thrush is a common sign of AIDS and i'm freaking out so bad. i also have brain fog and muscle tics. i'm so scared. can someone give me reassurance?

sparkle_1979
02-10-12, 07:58
I have brain fog and muscle tics and I don't have aids. I was sure i had it a few yrs just like you, i don't I've been tested!
Get tested so you can stop worrying about it x

Devyn
02-10-12, 08:03
I have brain fog and muscle tics and I don't have aids. I was sure i had it a few yrs just like you, i don't I've been tested!
Get tested so you can stop worrying about it x

i'm too scared to get tested... and what if its a false-positive. i would kill myself. D:

Devyn
03-10-12, 00:16
i still need help.

panic12
03-10-12, 00:20
I'm no expert on aids, nor do I know any of the symptoms but I will try to put your mind at ease because the symptoms you just described I have...and more the muscle tics really freak me out, but I have been assured by the doctor that they are 100% caused by my stress (I went to the doctors today and asked about muscle twitches), something to do with the body sending falses messages to the brain when it's in over drive. Brain fog is also anxiety related, see the doctor if your super concerned but sounds like standard anxiety to me!!