PDA

View Full Version : Testing for Diabetes

loopylu86
02-10-12, 12:35
So I went to the docs and felt ok anxiety wise as I sat and waitied. The doc adv that to finish the course of antibiotics but that she wants to see whther they are being caused by diabetes. I have to go back for the test on the 18th. I mentioned the leg and groin pain and didn't really get a response..I think it's normal though..It is the same feeling that you get in your hip when you sleep on it and it aches but when I push it..The pain is horrendous. The good news is...all this pain I am experiencing has distracted me from anxiety etc. I even popped to the charity shop to get some books...Found some lovely bargains..lol

Laura123
02-10-12, 12:45
Awe Hun, well done for going and to the shops after, and no anxiety, yay! Hope it's not diabetes x

loopylu86
02-10-12, 12:57
Thank you Laura! I did feel fine. I think the distraction has done me some good. I will take boild and a limp over anxiety anyday! That really is saying something too! Becasue these boils are horrendous!! I really don't think it is diabetes to be honest. I have no other symptoms...It's good that my doc is starting to eliminate what it could be though! I wonder whther anxiety is the cause x

Laura123
02-10-12, 13:12
My cousin went through a spell of getting them, was linked to her cycle, something to do with hormones, hers were always at top of her thighs and groin, she would be in agony with them. They just disappeared eventually. Being run down didn't help x

loopylu86
02-10-12, 16:48
I went for a nap and here I am three hours later!! I hate sleeping in the day for too long! It freaks me out!! lol x