PDA

View Full Version : Another newbie - from Birmingham!

ToniPink
02-10-12, 12:43
Hey all,

I joined the forum yesterday - I just felt that it was all getting too much. Got prescribed beta blockas yesterday after being prescribed anti d's 3 times - but I hate pills! Just reading the side effects makes me more anxious.

Have had a chat with the docs about half hour ago and she has reassured me about the side effects - but have decided to carry them with me for security but try not to take them.

I never thought that writing would make me feel better, but it kind of does. My psychologist keeps asking me if I am writer and I say no, but maybe I am?!

Anyway - have had to attempt to deal with all this for around 5 years now and I do think that CBT and the such like is really good. I have just started listening to some CD my psychologist has given me - and it really is good!

Anyway - just wanted to say hi y'all!

ToniPink xx

nomorepanic
02-10-12, 12:54
Hi ToniPink

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Sparkle1984
02-10-12, 13:43
Welcome to the forums. :) I've found it really helpful here.