PDA

View Full Version : First Day On Fortisip

Edward_1980
02-10-12, 13:38
As my self conciseness and anxiety over my weight once again took hold this morning when I was showering I decided to get myself to my GP and do something about it. I had a long chat with him and he agreed to put me on Fortisip because I am not maintaining a diet. I am on two shakes a day for a month and he said it should help me to gain a bit of weight. I weighed in today at just over seven stone and he even said that I am way too thin for a man my age. The problem is that with both depression and anxiety I just can't seem to eat anything and when I do it is usually soup because of the fear of choking. This issue has been a constant one of both depression and anxiety for the last few months now. I am also on Zispin 30mg at night, but this isn't doing anything for my appetite. I have already had one shake today for lunch and I feel like I have had a meal. They really fill you up and satisfy hunger. I'm really hoping this will work for me and I am really determined to put on weight again.:yesyes: