PDA

View Full Version : I can't concentrate/fuzzy mind/forget things at work!

PunkyFish
02-10-12, 17:41
Hi :)

I've had anxiety on and off for the past few years. After finishing university I landed an office job a few weeks ago however I don't think its going well at all! I'm having problems concentrating whilst I'm at work, my mind seems to be constantly fuzzy. If I given a task to do I have to ask a few times to clarify the details of the task and even then I still are prone to make mistakes. I'm also really forgetful at work for example I often forget to sign out of work at the end of the day or I will forget something a colleague had asked me to do. Also if I read something such as an article at work ect its like as if the details of the article will not go into my head and I end up having to re-read it. I did have concentration issues/have a fuzzy mind when I was at university but it never really affected my work. I don't think there is anything physically wrong with me as I've had a blood test/thyroid test a few weeks ago and everything came back as normal.

Any advice? :)

Annie0904
02-10-12, 18:05
I am like that all the time. Anxiety really affects my concentration and makes me forget things all the time.