PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself.

Carrie.K
02-10-12, 18:26
Hello, feel a bit silly as I have been a member since Aug but did not know how to post a thread (not very good with computers) up until now I have just been posting to comments to people that have already started them and haven't really had many replies....well I have been suffering with a panic disorder for quiet some time now it got really bad in July and I am now struggling to to get anywhere at the moment, my mood has lifted and I do feel more positive about things but putting it all into action is proving to be quiet hard at the moment as I seem to get bad panic attacks when out on my own, hoping chatting to people on here will make me feel better and hopefully over time I can help people with my experiences. :)

Annie0904
02-10-12, 18:29
Hi :welcome: I am sure you will get lots of support.

Carrie.K
02-10-12, 18:32
Thanks Annie that's nice to hear :)

nomorepanic
02-10-12, 18:36
Hi Carrie.K

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

bernie1977
02-10-12, 18:42
Hi Carrie,

I'm in the same boat as you. Welcome to the site and I wish you a speedy recovery

paranoidtree
04-10-12, 10:40
Hi and :welcome: