PDA

View Full Version : Scalp?! Help me not to google

Anxious lu
02-10-12, 21:17
Help me I'm trying so hard not to google. Basically suffer so many symptoms due to anxiety and often worry its something worse even though I've had numerous blood tests and even an MRI.

Today I have had a burning scalp on and off does anybody get this due to anxiety.. I hope so as I'm beginning to worry. I always get wierd feelings on the skin and twitches etc.. Now my head is itchy too

Anxious_gal
02-10-12, 21:36
Anxuety can cause hot,burning sensations as well as cold,wet sensations.

I get both on my scalp.
Also if you have a very dry scalp it could be due to that too, I remeber buying a medicated shampoo once n it helped.

Edward_1980
02-10-12, 21:41
Don't Google. This always leads people, including myself, to imagine the worst.

Anxious lu
02-10-12, 21:44
I've had weird skin feelings too though it's really playing on my mind now... Tingles over the body etc

lo89
02-10-12, 22:21
I got random sore patches on my scalp which were only made better by pulling my hair gently - took a while for them to calm down, was fine for about 3 weeks and now I have a bad cold and it is back!

beastman1103
02-10-12, 22:36
i find that googling things tend to make them much worse, i find that whatever you look for you find many more negative experiences than positive ones - people who have experienced positive experience tend to report them less - this happens in staff surveys etc - this can then distort perspectives on things

i googled trees and then convinced myself that the tree next to my house was going to fall down - spent two hours in rain and wind waiting to see if it might fall over - thanks for that google :D

i definately find posting on the forums much better