PDA

View Full Version : Think i have anxiety, ? :/

RobbyB94
03-10-12, 11:38
Hey Im 18 years old and I ust to smoke, drink coffe, and drink - only a few but quit it all know and I keep getting worried about my helth well kinda mini panic attacks but only when I have sugar prducts. And sometimes i go numb I think I have put body under stress because I gkeepfeeling sick, dizzyness,lighitheaded Etc Im going docters to day to tell them i do is work and go home dont really go out because I worry if something will happen and sometimes my heart pounds though the day and at night,Also have bad nightimares lately and feel like crap today :( Helpp? Thanks :)

Stormsky
03-10-12, 11:41
Hi and welcome....sounds like your suffering anxiety, but having chat with your gp should help clarify it..good luck.

Annie0904
03-10-12, 11:45
Hi Robby Sorry you are having a bad time at the moment. I am pleased you are going to the doctors to seek help. You say you are more anxious when you have sugar products...this is because the sugar will increase the adrenalin. You are best not to eat too much sugar...it always makes me feel worse. Bananas are really good to eat as they give a slow sugar release and are very good for you.

MRS STRESS ED
03-10-12, 11:51
orr sorry to here you feel bad ,it does sound like anxiety ,but your doing the right thing going to see your GP Im sure this will help you good luck xxxxxxxxxxxx

RobbyB94
03-10-12, 11:54
Thanks people and I've been eating healthy lately and trying to quit the sugar but Its hard because I crave sweets and chocolate witch is not good! would going to the gym and doing yoga help me?

Annie0904
03-10-12, 12:09
Yoga is very good for anxiety as is any exercise :)

Stormsky
03-10-12, 12:09
Exercise is great for you, its a natural feel good high... helps beat depression, and will definately help anxiety.