PDA

View Full Version : Abdominal pressure?

clank
03-10-12, 12:16
Hey guys so yesterday I posted about having those chest pains and chest pressure. But I noticed that the pressure wasn't in my chest, but dead center between my two top abs. I don't know if it has to relate to my chest pains but I can't seem to make it out on what it is. Since I don't know what organs there are there and nor do I want to look it up because I dont want to convince myself that im having organ failure. I have been told that it is a possible that it can be IBS? I never had it before, well at least I don't think so. All help is appreciated. I wrote this on my iPhone so sorry for all errors!

panic12
03-10-12, 12:21
Is it the same pain as yesterday? Or has it moved down?

clank
03-10-12, 13:26
Kind of moved down and over to the center or my top abs but the chest pain on the right side is still there. Just the pressure has moved

panic12
03-10-12, 13:53
Still could be trapped wind if it's troubling you see the doctor I know it's scary but if your really concerned you should put your mind at ease, personally it sounds like trapped wind the pressure has moved down, the pains not any worse is it?

clank
03-10-12, 14:15
No the pain in my chest actually eased up a bit but it's still there. I also have a little back pain that I wasnt worried about but can I possibly have an inflamed liver? I'm really scared because an inflamed liver can mean you have hepatitis and I never got my hepatitis booster shot. I know there are many typed of hepatitis but not sure what type an inflamed liver is and I dont know of its dangerous or not. If it continues after a week or something do you think I should go to the doctors just to be safe?

panic12
03-10-12, 14:27
The best thing you can do is book at the doctors today, your only going to keep worrying till the doctor reassures you I'm the exact same when he tells me I'm fine I calm down a lot

clank
03-10-12, 19:20
Yeah i guess so. but i hate the doctors more than anything.

panic12
03-10-12, 20:32
Let me know how you get on, i'm sure when you get the all clear you will feel a million times better, i'm sure it's nothing but always to get things checked out especially when it is concerning you.

clank
03-10-12, 23:41
Let me know how you get on, i'm sure when you get the all clear you will feel a million times better, i'm sure it's nothing but always to get things checked out especially when it is concerning you.

Should I wait a week to see if everything goes away?

panic12
03-10-12, 23:52
Well if symptoms persist an don't get better it's probably a good idea to leave it no more than 3 days, it really depends how concerned you are. If your happy to leave it a week then leave it a week, if you don't think it's trapped wind and your really concerned see the doctor :)

Also I actually have this feeling now under my right rib cage near the bottom

clank
04-10-12, 00:55
Well if symptoms persist an don't get better it's probably a good idea to leave it no more than 3 days, it really depends how concerned you are. If your happy to leave it a week then leave it a week, if you don't think it's trapped wind and your really concerned see the doctor :)

Also I actually have this feeling now under my right rib cage near the bottom

The chest pain isn't really in my right side of my chest anymore, but now in my left :\

---------- Post added at 23:55 ---------- Previous post was at 23:05 ----------

actually its on the right side again! I dont know whats going on i have chest pain in both sides! but its only on one side at a time

FayeM567
04-10-12, 01:39
Is it a pain or numbness/tingling? Because I had a numbness in my chest and abdomen not too long ago and it turned out to be a symptom of a severe anxiety attack. It went away after about a week of relaxation and breathing techniques. I would go to the Doctors to get it checked out though. It's always better to check with chest pains. But, if you suffer from anxiety, it could just be a physical symptom of an attack?

clank
04-10-12, 01:54
Its more of a pain.

panic12
04-10-12, 07:40
Trapped wind moves dependant on your position, I'd still see the doctor as you are clearly concerned