PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

JOHO
03-10-12, 17:32
I'm actually terrified I'm doing this but, this is my last resort. I need help and I'm so frustrated with what my life has turned out to be. I don't like the person I have become because of this "fear". I'm hoping to get help and feel "normal" for once.
I'm also hoping for tips that actually help me to become a confident inddividual.

nomorepanic
03-10-12, 17:43
Hi JOHO

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

MRS STRESS ED
03-10-12, 17:59
HI :welcome: im sure you will find alot of help and support here your not alone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

paranoidtree
04-10-12, 10:42
hi and :welcome: This site has offered me reassurance when needed, hopefully it can do the same to you too!

Daniel Copp
04-10-12, 12:55
Hi and :welcome:

I felt like you did, hating myself because of my inability to cope with the 'fear', but things do get better. My confidence was shot, I didn't know where to turn, what to do with myself. I found that looking deep in myself it wasn't me I disliked but the anxiety and that was a huge step forward, helping me to separate myself from the anxiety and giving me more confidence in myself. It is not you, it is the frustration and the feeling of anxiety that are the things that make you feel worthless. You are worth it.

I hope this has helped.

Annie0904
04-10-12, 12:57
:welcome: I hope you find lots of support here, I am sure you will :bighug1:

Laura123
04-10-12, 13:02
Hi, I came here not so long ago as a last resort and I can't tell you how much it has helped me, everyone understands, and will try to advise and support you. You are not alone xxx