PDA

View Full Version : 7 years on Sertraline now cold turkey!

serendipityinsapin
04-10-12, 01:32
This is tough! Cant afford the tabs anymore so having to deal with it - along with a relationship breakdown - solicitors at dawn - and my business being forced to close. Piece of cake !!!! its half past two in the morning and i feel like i am imploding. Anyone with any advice would be greatly appreciated

nomorepanic
04-10-12, 01:39
I am sorry to hear this but going cold turkey is not recommended at all and you are going to feel pretty rubbish if you do.

Can you not borrow the money to get some more for now?

nomorepanic
04-10-12, 01:43
Hi serendipityinsapin

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Sparkle1984
04-10-12, 08:44
Welcome to the forums. I don't know how the health service works in your country, but is there any way you can apply for free or reduced cost prescriptions as you're facing financial hardship?

Fatsanhaz
04-10-12, 09:29
Hi, my name is fadime, been on and off citalopram for 5 years, have 2 children and am determined to do it without tablets as they don't seem to treat my mood swings completely. I have 1 good day followed by 2-3 bad ones. I am trying to understand how to control my negative thoughts and this has proven to be such a hard task. I have enquirer about hypnotherapy but it is er expensive with no guaranteed results fr cbt. I have very positive family who understand, a breakup of an emotionally blackmailed marriage 4 years ago and now a brreakup of a relationship which I thought was to end up in marriage has broken me. But the thing is I know I am being really silly and yet can't stop my thoughts, thus then worrying about things that may never happen. :(