PDA

View Full Version : It's getting better :)

Zonja.j
04-10-12, 07:56
Well about 3 days ago I decided that I wasn't going to live miserably any more. I have had enough of anxiety and want to be free of it.

I feel so much stronger just having made that decision and it's like I've realised, I don't have to worry. In the last 3 days I have had varying little issues, spots here and there, the odd small cut, dizzy spells, sick feeling but with all of them I just thought positively. When I had the dizzy spell I drank a pint of water, went for a walk outside and it didn't go straight away but when I stopped thinking about it I was fine.

Just want to encourage you from where I am

"3 days without letting anxiety rule my life"

Patting myself on the back :)

panic12
04-10-12, 08:04
Good for you!! Keep it up, I'm trying to do the same I'm on day 3 today and feel so much better myself :)

Supersal1984
04-10-12, 08:18
This gives me hope! There is a way out. it is about knowing that our body can make us feel awful at times, but it is temporary and we can carry on without it worrying us (easier said than done!) but in time it loses its power over us if we ignore it. Panic/anxiety cannot hurt us and we can just let it wash over us and carry on xxxxx

Zonja.j
04-10-12, 11:18
All about PMA Guys

lo89
04-10-12, 11:23
I am also feeling better today! Not physically, I have a rotten cold, but I am acknowledging that it is just that - a rotten cold, like millions of other people get every day, who do not have lymphoma.

Annie0904
04-10-12, 11:50
so pleased for you Zonja, well done :yesyes:

paranoidtree
04-10-12, 12:17
wow, well done! i'm really pleased you have been having some good days :D

Zonja.j
04-10-12, 13:34
I am also feeling better today! Not physically, I have a rotten cold, but I am acknowledging that it is just that - a rotten cold, like millions of other people get every day, who do not have lymphoma.

:S been there

lo89
04-10-12, 15:18
:S been there
really? My lymphoma fears are horrible! Every lump, bump, sniff, ache, shiver, constipation, EVERYTHING which happens to my body ... Must be lymphoma! Its awful as it is such a vague hard to diagnose illness! =[

Zonja.j
04-10-12, 16:16
@lo89 Well, I've done that one yes, just not so in depth. But I've learned that if I make the choice to ignor the fear it goes away and the more you do it the better you get at it.

MRS STRESS ED
04-10-12, 16:28
Im so pleased your doing well it gives me hope, i have had a more positive day myself together lets beat this ANXIETY :yesyes:,

Zonja.j
04-10-12, 20:19
Mrs Stress!ed a lot of it is the choices we make xxxxx