View Full Version : Meet up

cclp
06-08-06, 01:29
Hi there
I live in Suffolk (Bury St. Edmunds)
Anyone like to meet up

Dave777
06-08-06, 08:34
Hiya, I know Bury St. Edmunds quite well, my Grandfather was in the building trade and worked on the Cathedral.

I'm originally from Ipswich, now in Essex.

Dave:)

Eclipse
06-08-06, 23:47
Hi,
I'm in Bedfordshire but know both Norfolk & Suffolk quite well from my childhood & present as my (late) dad was born in Suffolk and my mum now lives in Norfolk.

Both are BEAUTIFUL counties and I'm envious!!

Would be willing to travel for a get-together as I can stay with my mum!

(Also have connections with Ongar in Essex Dave - many childhood memories there!)

Magz :0)

clickaway
07-08-06, 00:33
I'm in Surrey but my great grandfather comes from Norwich so does that count lol.

I love meet ups, but unfortunately its too far for me to travel, especially at the moment.

Take Care,

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Eclipse
07-08-06, 01:32
Of course it counts Ray!!!!!!

My family have lived all over the UK but guarunteed (never can get the right spelling of that word!!) roots will out!

STRIKE ONE FOR FAMILY HISTORY!!

cclp
08-08-06, 23:32
Hi there
Although I live in Bury St Edmunds, I come from Lanarkshire in Scotland and my husband comes from Great Snoring in Norfolk. No great Snoring is not a joke it's a real place honest

cclp
08-08-06, 23:34
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Of course it counts Ray!!!!!!

My family have lived all over the UK but guarunteed (never can get the right spelling of that word!!) roots will out!

STRIKE ONE FOR FAMILY HISTORY!!

<div align="right">Originally posted by Magz - 07 August 2006 : 02:32:58</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

willy
09-08-06, 17:31
hi ya

yeah im considering it.

im feelin isolated with all of this.

how far is it from london?

will