PDA

View Full Version : Please can I have some hugs?

Edie
04-10-12, 18:47
I've just started university at the age of 31, and although this is a positive step, it brings with it new challenges and a change in lifestyle. I just really miss my baby brother right now. He was so proud of me for taking the decision to apply for university and he would be so proud of me for going ahead with it. He would have been so full of the support and advice that I so much need right now. Though there are so many positive things happening in my life, I find myself tearful and thinking of him all the time. I'm going to be OK and have a happy life without him, but I still carry a huge weight of sadness with me today.

I'm off to see my mum and dad for dinner in a minute and my brother's girlfriend is coming too.

Annie0904
04-10-12, 18:50
Hi Edie sending you lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs:

fozzy is crying
04-10-12, 18:55
I've just started university at the age of 31, and although this is a positive step, it brings with it new challenges and a change in lifestyle. I just really miss my baby brother right now. He was so proud of me for taking the decision to apply for university and he would be so proud of me for going ahead with it. He would have been so full of the support and advice that I so much need right now. Though there are so many positive things happening in my life, I find myself tearful and thinking of him all the time. I'm going to be OK and have a happy life without him, but I still carry a huge weight of sadness with me today.

I'm off to see my mum and dad for dinner in a minute and my brother's girlfriend is coming too.

:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

Daniel Copp
04-10-12, 19:03
Lots of hugs! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Great Picture!

MRS STRESS ED
04-10-12, 19:09
sending you loads of :bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

paranoidtree
04-10-12, 20:22
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

blue October
04-10-12, 20:31
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Edie
05-10-12, 08:28
Thanks for the hugs. They helped when I saw them all. I didn't get to talk to my family last night because I wasn't there very long due to feeling so tired, but it cheered me up a bit to just see them.

electrical_stormgirl
05-10-12, 12:56
:hugs: a bit late but sending hugs!

Magic
05-10-12, 16:04
Me too:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:xxx

Granny Primark
05-10-12, 17:08
Your more than welcome to some hugs. Loads coming your way from granny p.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs: