PDA

View Full Version : hi im a newbie

star25652
05-10-12, 15:14
hi all im donna from surrey. ive registered on this site to get to know people that can understand my panic disorder because they have the same/similar to me, basically relate to what i go through on a daily basis. i was first diagnosed with panic and anxiety disorder with acute agraphobia in 2008, even tho i first suffered symptoms after i started my periods in secondary school 1994. ive seen countless doctors, psychiatrists, therapists, which were some help but didnt solve my problem. ive researched till ive run out of things to read!!!! im currently researching the link between hormones and panic attacks, some of what i have read is very interesting! i strongly believe there is a link between the contraceptive pill/contraceptives and the attacks,in my case and im using myself as a guinea pig!!! there are hundreds of different reasons why people develop panic, anxiety,agraphobia , the list can be endless. im just trying to understand why for myself. :wacko:

nomorepanic
05-10-12, 15:24
Hi star25652

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Daniel Copp
05-10-12, 16:02
:welcome:

I totally agree with that. We are each different in what causes the anxiety/panic and we all have to find things that work for us.

The people here are just brilliant and so much of what is on here is practical and helpful.

gem7
05-10-12, 16:08
:welcome: donna hope u like it here hope u get all the help u need i have found this site very helpfull and its nice to know that i.m not alone of what i.m going through