PDA

View Full Version : Big thank you to everyone

panic12
05-10-12, 16:55
For the past year I have been living in constant fear, I have felt like I didnt even want to be me anymore. This time last week I was at an all time low, I literally could not see a way out, now im beginning to get over my anxiety once and for all, I have started thinking more positively, and havnt googled a symptom for a week now (feel a million times better just for that) I would like to thank everyone on here for answering my question etc. Means a lot, hopefully I keep getting better, I have counselling in 2 weeks time, in the past week 3 symptoms have gone completely and the others have slowly started to get better. THANK YOU No More Panic!!!!!! :yahoo::bighug1:

ElectricAlice
05-10-12, 16:59
That is brilliant :) Not googling helps SO much!!!

I'm so glad you're feeling better, keep going! :) :hugs:

MissHDynamite
05-10-12, 16:59
Thats brilliant news! and well done.. long may it continue for you :)

I hope you will still be checking in with us with words of encouragement :yesyes:

panic12
05-10-12, 17:03
Thanks, and I will definitely sticking around, I hope that my personal experience will help others with similar problems :)

Laura123
05-10-12, 17:33
That's brilliant!!! I am going to take a leaf out of your book and ban myself from dr google for a week and see if I feel better for it :) xx

JackInTheBox
05-10-12, 19:48
Great work! Keep it up, you are doin't right ;)