PDA

View Full Version : Can I just ask...

ReissG
05-10-12, 17:54
Doesn't Lymphoma effect your entire lymphatic system?
So for example, if I had the disease, last week when I was ill and had swollen lymph nodes along with swollen tonsils (which are also lymph nodes) the anti biotics wouldn't have made them go down???
It took 3 days for the anti biotics to work and all my lymph nodes that were painful and swollen have now gone down to normal size, if I did have lymphoma, that wouldn't happen right??

abby38
05-10-12, 18:11
No I dont think they would go down if it was something as serious as lymphoma, they were obviously because of your tonsils:)

ReissG
05-10-12, 19:03
Yeah, god when you think of things logically lol...
I'm such an idiot!

abby38
05-10-12, 19:19
You're not an idiot, most of us on here are guilty of the same thing, I know I am lol.. It's such a pain the rear :)

JackInTheBox
05-10-12, 19:55
Ditto... During my "dark period", I had a almost chronichaly sour throat, with mucous and all sorts of nasty things. No medicine or antibiotic seemed to work more than 1 or 2 days and after seeing "Dr. Google" I was convinced I could have about 3 different types of cancer... I was like that for two months.

Coincidently I had to go to the dentist about a pain on a tooth. It turns out that the bugger had a nasty infection beneath the gum that was slowly spreading to my throat...

After the dentist fixed it I never had any throat issues other than the usual ones in due to the winter chill. :)