PDA

View Full Version : Really struggling tonight...so anxious

Annie0904
05-10-12, 19:38
Today has not been too bad but tonight someone came to give us a quote for a new driveway. He was here talking for 3 hours! Anyway they are going to start the work on Monday and my husband will be working away all week. Since the man left I can't stop shaking and I feel like I am going to cry, just feel so panicky, it won't even really affect me as they will be outside and the job really needs doing but I am getting so anxious about. I have just made some chamomile tea. I have had a headache all day and now it is worse. sorry I am rambling on I just feel so scared right now, I am so sick of getting these feelings.

Stormsky
05-10-12, 19:41
Like you said, they'll be outside, you don't have to invite them in.... He's a professional, and nothing to worry about....invite a friend over to be with you if it helps on Monday....

loopylu86
05-10-12, 19:41
Awww...So sorry you are having an awful night. That man no doubt set you off. I get worked up about this kind of thing...but remember..you feel like this now..Now isn't Monday...You will feel different then! Get that tea into you girl!! xx

Annie0904
05-10-12, 19:45
I think it is just that he was here for so long and we hadn't eaten and the longer he was here the more anxious I was getting and my vision was going blurry and i just felt out of it like I did this morning. I am even struggling to type because I can't stop shaking and my eyes are going funny, I feel awful.

loopylu86
05-10-12, 19:58
I get this way when people visit me. If I start feelng disconnected or anxious and they aren't shwing signs of going and keep chatting away.It is nothing personal it is just how it is at the moment!! Hope you can relax abit tonight Annie!!x

Annie0904
05-10-12, 20:03
I have come up to the bedroom to lie down. I wish I could stop shaking, I am starting to feel sick now as well. This afternoon I cleaned the house down stairs and felt like I had made so much improvement and my foot felt a lot better now I just feel so bad, I hate this feeling.

---------- Post added at 20:03 ---------- Previous post was at 20:01 ----------

He was just talking about everything and anything, I think we got his life story and all the time I was thinking please just tell me the price and GO!

Stormsky
Where you live Annie?

Annie0904
County Durham

Stormsky
05-10-12, 20:04
Oh I'm somerset...can't pop over then I'm afraid. X. Lol

Annie0904
05-10-12, 20:05
Lol thanks anyway :)

loopylu86
05-10-12, 20:05
You have had a really busy and productive day! This just set you off. You know all to...distraction etc. I was this way last night. It really is horrendous when you are in. I always drink water...do some breathing and try and clear my mind. Tomorrow will be a good day again!!

I can totally relate to how your anxiety was triggered tonight. It is why I don't really enjoy visitors right now. xx

Stormsky
05-10-12, 20:06
I don't worry when people come round our house.....but then I do have one of these.......

Stormsky
05-10-12, 20:10
And one of these..........

Annie0904
05-10-12, 20:11
I don't usually eat later than 6pm as it upsets my stomach waiting until later and I feel faint if I wait too long to eat.

The breeder who I bought my cat from breeds Husky dogs (I think that is what yours is Stormsky?

Laura123
05-10-12, 20:12
Aw Annie sorry to hear you feel so bad tonight, I think 3 hour visit is unbelievable, anyone would be stressed at that!!! Have your tea and maybey a wee bath. Do sons deep breathing. You have done so well today, it's just a wee blip and you are tired, anxiety is always worse when we are tired, I feel the same tonight but it's not a step back. We are exhausted xxxxx

Annie0904
05-10-12, 20:13
My little monster

Annie0904
05-10-12, 20:15
Aw Annie sorry to hear you feel so bad tonight, I think 3 hour visit is unbelievable, anyone would be stressed at that!!! Have your tea and maybey a wee bath. Do sons deep breathing. You have done so well today, it's just a wee blip and you are tired, anxiety is always worse when we are tired, I feel the same tonight but it's not a step back. We are exhausted xxxxx
We have just had beans on toast as it was quick to do! I have had some chamomile tea to drink. I have done a lot more today than I have done for 4 month so yes I am tired as well.

Stormsky
05-10-12, 20:15
Black dog is a malamute, the grey one is my husky...

Annie0904
05-10-12, 20:41
You have had a really busy and productive day! This just set you off. You know all to...distraction etc. I was this way last night. It really is horrendous when you are in. I always drink water...do some breathing and try and clear my mind. Tomorrow will be a good day again!!

I can totally relate to how your anxiety was triggered tonight. It is why I don't really enjoy visitors right now. xx

I find it really hard to concentrate when I am feeling anxious and have visitors.

---------- Post added at 20:41 ---------- Previous post was at 20:16 ----------

I am getting the noises in my ears again...strange how it only happens when I am really anxious.

loopylu86
05-10-12, 20:44
That is your thing so you know not to worry about it because it is only there when anxious..Do you have the tv on? Anything to keep your thoughts positive.

Annie0904
05-10-12, 20:48
Yes I have it on but finding it hard to even concentrate on tv. Really hope this isn't going to be the start of me getting worse again.. I am trying to tell myself it is just because I am tired, have done a lot today and that man staying far too long. :weep:

loopylu86
05-10-12, 20:53
Of course it isn't Annie!! Your foot is healing and you have made loads of amazing progress recently!!! I felt this way yesterday and had an amazing day today. So it definitely isn't going to go backwards! You get a good night sleep later tonight and wake up as positive as ever!! xx

Annie0904
05-10-12, 20:58
I am thinking what if these builders end up being 'rogue traders' and I won't know if they are doing the job right and my hubby will be away and my neighbour is going on holiday next week. My other neighbour over the road is in the building trade though so I could get him to check it. they also said I don't have to pay until the job is done and I am happy about it. I just panic about nothing really don't I? I am such a numpty sometimes! My cat has just come up to keep me company :)

Annie0904
05-10-12, 22:55
Stormsky...I saw this picture on facebook and thought of you :)

Stormsky
05-10-12, 22:59
Haha my 2 would love that....thanks

Annie0904
05-10-12, 22:59
Thank you all for your support tonight. I am pleased to say that I have calmed down again after chamomile tea, my meds and bach rescue night :)

---------- Post added at 22:59 ---------- Previous post was at 22:59 ----------

Haha my 2 would love that....thanks

I thought you would say that :)

Stormsky
05-10-12, 23:02
My husky likes to model herself.......

Annie0904
05-10-12, 23:04
aww that's lovely :)