PDA

View Full Version : panic about chest pain

LilysMummy
05-10-12, 19:46
Hello, i havent been on here for a while, ive been feeling alot better, and even stopped taking my medication.. but a couple of days ago, i got this sharpe pain in the chest, in the middle, and my anxiety over this yesterday made it 10x worse, and i felt really ill with the worry, well today ive been to the doctors, she listened to my heart, and done my pulse & oxygen levels which she said where normaly so there is nothing wrong with my heart, but still i cant help worrying. this pain is in the middle, at the bottom of my chest, not there all the time.. and sometimes in my back, but not at the same time.. then in my ribs also, is this anxiety does anybody else have this at all? im so worried :(

Edward_1980
05-10-12, 23:10
You are experiencing the sighs of Anxiety. You have been checked by the Doctor today and all is fine. Try to relax. I know it isn't easy when you are plagued by these symptoms. Please try to relax. Do you have Bach remedy? Look, I know you are scared right now. I want to reassure you. I have been to the Doctor today because I am filled with fear. Can you get a medical test done to eliminate your fears? I know it's hard and you are consumed with fear. I just want you to know that I am here for you if you need someone to talk to you.

fozzy is crying
05-10-12, 23:14
Hello, i havent been on here for a while, ive been feeling alot better, and even stopped taking my medication.. but a couple of days ago, i got this sharpe pain in the chest, in the middle, and my anxiety over this yesterday made it 10x worse, and i felt really ill with the worry, well today ive been to the doctors, she listened to my heart, and done my pulse & oxygen levels which she said where normaly so there is nothing wrong with my heart, but still i cant help worrying. this pain is in the middle, at the bottom of my chest, not there all the time.. and sometimes in my back, but not at the same time.. then in my ribs also, is this anxiety does anybody else have this at all? im so worried :(

Did you tell your Doctor you had stopped taking your medication? If not you should have done and should go back. These might be withdrawal symptoms.

Gordon

Annie0904
05-10-12, 23:16
That is good that you have been checked out by your doctor and let that reassure you. Anxiety can cause all sorts of aches and pains as when you are anxious your muscles are more tense, I am sure it will just be that or maybe a little muscle strain but if the doctor said you are fine you have nothing to worry about.