PDA

View Full Version : woooooooooooooooooooopppppppp

oh no_1
05-10-12, 20:35
thought we needed some good news on here for a change.....
so im here to tell the world im feeling super duper duper high..... loving life, my job.... getting there!

never thought id see the day, im here to give you all hope
you will all be fine, so lets brush off the bad day if it ha been one and start tomorrow a fresh new start.

keep fighting, believe it wont last forever as it wont even if you think it will as i been there, i nvr thought id get out of the lowest low i was in!

now give me a wooopppp woooopppp and share with me your good things, however big or small.....

loopylu86
05-10-12, 20:37
Excellent!! Did you have anxiety/panic?

Daniel Copp
05-10-12, 20:39
Great news! I'm so happy for you :)

We need more good news and hope. :yesyes:

oh no_1
05-10-12, 20:41
depression/anxiety/panic well i have.....

---------- Post added at 20:41 ---------- Previous post was at 20:39 ----------

thanks daniel... yeah i agree..... thats why want people to share their good news, good days...

pennypanic
06-10-12, 10:17
Do you still experience panic attacks?Were you on meds?Did Cbt?It would really help us if you told us how you overcame all these.

Magic
06-10-12, 17:09
All the best oh no 1:hugs:

oh no_1
07-10-12, 09:37
hi
um i been on meds in past but just caused trouble n i had such bad side effects from every one i tried....
so tried without meds..... been such tough year, with bullyin at work etc etc which think where alot of come from or made it worse....
the counsellor is fantastic and alot down to her help but also me learnin to stand up formyself which has bene so tough and getting my rights at work.
im on a big big big big high at moment so i just need to be careful as been warned it follows with a big big low which i dont want.

Sparkle1984
07-10-12, 14:16
Well done, I hope the good feeling continues! :)

oh no_1
07-10-12, 16:34
me too hope it stays good good good super duper duper forevveeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr