PDA

View Full Version : So my worst fear has happened

notsogooduk
06-10-12, 01:33
The thing i have been panicking sbout has happened, inside it feels like i am dying! The pain is so intense.

I am trying to vreath properly but it hurts

Everybody is asleep

What do i do

nomorepanic
06-10-12, 01:38
Calm down and do some deep slow breaths

What has happened?

notsogooduk
06-10-12, 01:43
It is finqnce related, an income stream has stopped! I have no control over it which is why i worry as i knew it would end but not when!

I am tryig to breath but it doesnt help, i just wish i could sleep :(

nomorepanic
06-10-12, 01:49
Do you mean benefits have stopped?

Lay down on the bed and take some slow breathes and calm yourself - all problems can be resolved

notsogooduk
06-10-12, 01:51
Its not benefits as i dont get any but it is pretty much thr same sort of thing income wise

If i try to lie down my stomach cramps up :(

fozzy is crying
06-10-12, 01:52
It is finqnce related, an income stream has stopped! I have no control over it which is why i worry as i knew it would end but not when!

I am tryig to breath but it doesnt help, i just wish i could sleep :(

Awe :bighug1::bighug1:

I just saw your thread while logged out so quickly logged back in.

I can more than empathize with you I am facing loosing my home and everything I own in the next few weeks. On top of that I will be bankrupt and in debt for the rest of my life.

Is there anything I can do or advice you need? PM me if you do not want to discuss it here.

Gordon

nomorepanic
06-10-12, 01:56
Ok well I can't advise on money stuff if that is personal but you can and will cope and things can be sorted ok

notsogooduk
06-10-12, 01:56
I am really sorry to hear that Gordon. I don't think unless people experience this sort of thing they know the stress and pain it can cause.

I am brewing up another camomile tea to see if it soothes but at the minute everything is in a bit spin, head is spinning, stomach is turning.

It always seems to happen late at night, when everybody is in bed so it feels even more alone.

fozzy is crying
06-10-12, 01:59
My friend. PM me and lets see if we can sort something out for you. :bighug1:

Gordon

notsogooduk
06-10-12, 02:06
I have sent you over a PM.

How do you cope with things like this?

fozzy is crying
06-10-12, 02:07
I have sent you over a PM.

How do you cope with things like this?

Got it and replied.

As to how I cope with this well the short answer is I can not cope.

Gordon

nomorepanic
06-10-12, 02:13
We cope cos we have to and you will too ok. Just keep calm and it will pass

fozzy is crying
06-10-12, 03:40
We cope cos we have to and you will too ok. Just keep calm and it will pass

Nicola,

I am on top of this with Nick via PM. It can and will be sorted in time for him I am sure. It just needs some focus, research and time.

Gordon

---------- Post added at 03:39 ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 ----------

“You do not go out into the street in your underwear, although usually you are wearing underwear. The underwear is not visible but it is there all the time. It is the same with concepts. They are there. They underlie practical things we do- even when we are not conscious of them.”

Edward De Bono - How to have a beautiful mind.

---------- Post added at 03:40 ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 ----------

“The need to be right all the time is the biggest bar to new ideas. It is better to have enough ideas for some of them to be wrong than to be always right by having no ideas at all. ”

Edward De Bono