PDA

View Full Version : Funny Heart Beats

missworry
06-10-12, 06:57
Hi everyone, i have been up all night with the flutterings funny heart beats, i have been to the docs who said that they are extra beats eptopics & that they are nothing to worry about.
That is easily said then done for someone who has anxiety anyway i`ve been up all night, i have only had an ecg so my question is can she tell just from that or should i have more tests & if they carry on & i can`t control them is there meds you can consider, one very tired anxious lady, thanks for reading xx:scared15:

katielou80
06-10-12, 07:24
yep me too! ive been suffering since sept 2010. had loads yesterday...an easy 25 per min. ive never had an ecg..apart from when i had a casarian 8 years ago. been to the drs 9 times about these. he is NOT atall concerened. in 32 and my mum suffered for years too, my dr said i may have them for a few more years yet, and i should worry about something else not my heart!!

bandsaw
06-10-12, 08:46
Me too missworry flutters and skippy beats had ecg echo and holter monitor,
dr said all ok, get them every day in some way or another, its hard to ignore them but we have to try and divert our attention on to something else.

Annie0904
06-10-12, 09:30
These are all classical symptoms of anxiety and an ecg would have shown up if there were any other problems. be reassured from what your doctor has told you. I think just about every one with anxiety has these symptoms, they won't harm you.