PDA

View Full Version : :''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(

LizzyLou
06-10-12, 13:20
Hey everyone, my mum is in hospital her appendix exploded/burst she had a massive op and she was in the critical care unit :'( I am feeling very down and upset but trying my hardest to keep it together. Also trying to stay strong for my dad and mum :'( its so hard though. When we went to see her today I went a bit light headed and my ears went funny :/ thanks for taken your time to read this

CrimsonKiss
06-10-12, 13:27
Aw, fingers crossed for you all

Annie0904
06-10-12, 13:32
She is in the best place and hopefully will be well and back home soon :bighug1::bighug1:

Sparkle1984
06-10-12, 15:17
I hope your mum will get well soon. :hugs: I think the same thing happened to my mum many years ago, before I was born

Chrissy88
06-10-12, 15:22
The same thing happened to my aunty years ago, she recovered and she is fine now. Like Annie said, your mum is in the best possible place to be in her situation and she is being cared for. I wish her all the best for a speedy recovery, sending you lots of hugs. :hugs:

LizzyLou
06-10-12, 15:23
Thanks everyone just want to cry :'(

Zingything
06-10-12, 17:32
I'm sure she will be fine, it's quite a common condition and the doctors will know exactly what they are doing and giving your mum the best care. I had appendicitis and had an operation to remove my appendix. Like I had, your mum will probably be on pain relief and a high dose of antibiotics to prevent infection, and before you know it she will be back home. I was only in hospital about a week. xx

LizzyLou
07-10-12, 14:51
Thanks everyone she has a infection in her urine now bless her miss her loads :'(