PDA

View Full Version : Bruised feelin below ribs :(

honeyp1e
07-10-12, 01:13
Woke this morning like I'd been beating up in my sleep :( its right below ribs in center right across also tender to touch :( don't no what it is and don't think I've been beaten up unless I was asleep lol I do suffer with acid reflux / IBS can it Be related ??

nomorepanic
07-10-12, 01:15
It could be that or look into Costochondritis

Pipkin
07-10-12, 02:03
I often feel like that too. I've always assumed it was through tense muscles causing a feeling similar to bruising. In my case, it always passes but, obviously, I can't say what yours is. I'd wait a day or two and see how you feel. If it doesn't get any better, a chat with your GP will help.

Pip x

swgrl09
07-10-12, 02:45
I get muscle pain there a lot, esp if I sleep a certain way or am tense in my sleep.

Greenman50
10-10-12, 23:58
Woke this morning like I'd been beating up in my sleep :( its right below ribs in center right across also tender to touch :( don't no what it is and don't think I've been beaten up unless I was asleep lol I do suffer with acid reflux / IBS can it Be related ??

Sounds like the Acid i get right in the centre and feels raw and like a "heavy" feeling .
Always get it about once a month along with IBS symtyms . I,ve had it that long now on and off i don,t know whats normal anymore :shrug:

The good thing is my Dr said if it stays low the acid and doesn,t come high up its less worrying so i don,t worry anymore as it is infreqent but still go the Dr,s for a meds review etc to see how things are going .

Anxious_gal
11-10-12, 00:09
Maybe you slept on your tummy?
I can feel sore sometimes if I sleep funny.