PDA

View Full Version : Dead happy

ReissG
07-10-12, 19:57
As you all know, recently I've had a huge phobia of lymphoma and because of this lost appetite due to anxiety, but being a HA, I linked my loss of appetite to lymphoma

Anyway tonight I managed to calm down...god my appetite came back with a damn vengeance.

Got through a big mac burger, 10 chicken nuggets and large chips PLUS large chocolate milkshake.
Since my anxiety has gone down my appetite has come back, so it was actually my anxiety all along!

More evidence that I don't have lymphoma!

WOOOO I'm getting better :D

DylanR
07-10-12, 20:00
Gotta love Dem Big Macs! :p

cmc46
07-10-12, 20:02
Well done, lovely when your appetite comes back isn't it, I went through the same, amazing what anxiety can cause, onwards and upwards:)

MRS STRESS ED
07-10-12, 20:02
awh thats good news glad to hear your feeling better ,mind you i always feel better after a mackies lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:yesyes:

ReissG
07-10-12, 20:09
Thank you lovely people <3

MRS STRESS ED
07-10-12, 20:14
your welcome you just keep eating them mackies and getting better xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:bighug1:

Annie0904
07-10-12, 20:16
:yahoo: well done, really pleased for you x

Ats666
07-10-12, 20:16
Wish mine would come back...but we'll done you :D xxxx

lo89
07-10-12, 23:46
I had the exact same thing happen to me! I was going out to dinner with a friend to pizza express, they are doing a deal, three courses for £12 so my friend suggested we do that. I set myself a challenge to eat all three courses to prove that I didn't have lymphoma (stupid I know!) and managed all my starter, more than half my pizza, and most of my chocolate cheesecake. Given that I was dreading going out for dinner I think I did quite well. I actually forgot about the challenge until after I had finished eating.
I had myself in a right state as my.anxiety was putting me off food, so I was losing weight and having less bowel movements (understandably!) instead of seeing it as less going in = less coming out = body using energy store, I imagined a huge lyphoma compressing my stomach and bowels!
congratulations on your McDonald's!