PDA

View Full Version : Tremor shakes trembles??

Michael1836
08-10-12, 02:40
Along with this current string of symptoms I'm chasing up and dealing with as I am still not 100% they're anxiety, shaking hands is one of the most reoccurring and annoying. Everyday shaky hands. Especially in fingers.

I haven freaked out too much cause when my hands are at rest like placed on a table or something...everything is still. It's only when I am moving or usin them. They seem to fluctuate in intensity and annoyance but are always there. I also haven't freaked out yet cause they aren't debilitating. I am able to write, Play instruments, catch/throw a ball, use a game controller all still fairly well.

What I don't understand is it's constant never ceasing appearance. I read it is a possible symptom of HA and was able to relax for a while...but then I read the scientific explanation (pent up adrenaline/energy). That doesn't makes sense to me cause it is like that first thing in the morning stays all day (some hours not as bad as others) and even after a 5k run and a weightlifting session during the week...still persist. Today ALL my muscles are tremoring and I feel weak in arms and legs...but that I DO blame on anxiety and mos likely my workout last night...lol....

But I have actually been fairly calm minded and fit the past few days and my fingers still constantly tremble? Starting to scare...

Anxious_gal
08-10-12, 03:10
Do your hands shake all the time?
Anxiety can cause the shakes, but if it's 100% of the time it might be an essential tremor, it does however respond to meds such as beta blockers.

If you are on high doses of the b vitamins that can cause tremors too, as can certain medications.

Have you talked to your doctor about this?

Michael1836
08-10-12, 03:18
Not necessarily 100% of every seconds. There are times where I hold my hands out and think "ah yeah...fairly steady at the moment". But it comes goes all day and lasted about a couple weeks now. It's also still when I place them on a table or rest them. I have been taking multivitamins the past few weeks but that's it.

I did tell my doc who reckons its anxiety...but he hasn't actually seen me yet. He has already recommended me to a neuro just to "put my mind at ease". But the fact that I can calm myself down sometimes like yesterday and feel pretty calm all night and yet it's still there. "?"