PDA

View Full Version : different brands

nippy70
08-10-12, 08:42
well its been two weeks this Tuesday since I been on a different brand. does anyone have any ideas how long this Will last... Is it like startingbagain answer may take 5 to 6 weeks... I must admit yesterday I felt human for the first time in ages butbstill not right. Bad blurry vision is a prob but I'm coping with it..... Was gonna make appointment with dicks but if I know this Will pass then ill stick with it like...As i said mornings Are the worst but felt human yesterday. So maybe they are kicking in. ??? Sorry for grammar on phone thinking if I should get up x lol

little scientist
08-10-12, 10:36
From my understanding, UK brands of citalopram have to be identical in composition etc, so there shouldn't be an difference between one manufacturer and the next. Having said that, when I was on fluoxetine years back, I had issues with a particular manufacturer's capsules and had to ask for them to not be issued.

Is it possible that you have had a blip?

nippy70
08-10-12, 10:44
Two week blip? feeling fatigued again no motivation... Have checked And different brands have different filers that can make the citralopram be absorbed differently.