PDA

View Full Version : Sunday birthday (on my own)

haduken
08-10-12, 17:01
hey people im jay 25 from surrey.. its my birthday on Sunday and i normally spend it on my own.. but iv been encouraged to meet new people kinda like fight depression strategy anyways i was just wondering would anyone like to make a birthday boys wish come true.? loofl that sounds soo cheesy but to be honest im not having much luck meeting new people so please if anybody's interested please reply..

i check back every so often too :) thanks for reading and hope some one replies have a good day all

fozzy is crying
08-10-12, 20:16
hey people im jay 25 from surrey.. its my birthday on Sunday and i normally spend it on my own.. but iv been encouraged to meet new people kinda like fight depression strategy anyways i was just wondering would anyone like to make a birthday boys wish come true.? loofl that sounds soo cheesy but to be honest im not having much luck meeting new people so please if anybody's interested please reply..

i check back every so often too :) thanks for reading and hope some one replies have a good day all

Hi Jay,

I am not sure what you are expecting when you say "would anyone like to make a birthday boys wish come true?".

I am nearly two and a half times older than you and have spend over half of my birthdays, Christmases, New Years and other days important to me totally alone, not even a phone call. I have had to learn to deal with it the hard way. I shut the World out on those days before it shuts me out and I go into complete lock-down. My birthday is coming up and for many reasons it is going to be the worst and most fearful.

So ask yourself is Sunday if you are alone going to be that bad or is pleading perhaps even begging for company to avoid being alone on the day right?

Let me be the first to wish you a happy 26th birthday on Sunday amd a:bighug1: for it.

Gordon

haduken
08-10-12, 21:14
ho Gordon the for the comment the part about a birthday boys wish come true sounds completely wrong sorry about that and secondly its not just my birthdays i spend alone i too do the xmas thing on my own too i guess im just sick of being on my own.. its starting to affect me.. call me paranoid bit im starting to even feel rejected. in an online society..

---------- Post added at 21:14 ---------- Previous post was at 21:11 ----------

my apologies for the typos Gordon im using my phone for this .. thank you for the birthday greeting :) means a lot :) thAnk you

fozzy is crying
08-10-12, 21:17
ho Gordon the for the comment the part about a birthday boys wish come true sounds completely wrong sorry about that and secondly its not just my birthdays i spend alone i too do the xmas thing on my own too i guess im just sick of being on my own.. its starting to affect me.. call me paranoid bit im starting to even feel rejected. in an online society..

Hi Jay,

I hope at least you are not alone 24/365 like me. I wonder now even if the on-line society is as unreal as real life. In fact I find it progressively harder to believe in any reality.

Gordon

haduken
08-10-12, 21:46
hey Gordon i would say out of the week maybe one or 2 days i go out but very rarely.. i use to be outgoing but i was in a really bad lifestyle and now i changed everything.. i guess nobody even wants. to know me even online nobody really talks to me even here.. ever since i got diagnosed i see things differently.. because of my bpd i fins it hard to trust Peole and when i do i even burn them up or i get badly burned.. there must be a way out for me or you..