PDA

View Full Version : Guilt/Anxiety over getting wound up

k77be
08-10-12, 19:51
Hope this is in the right section.

Does anyone else get wound up and stressed about stuff. Act like a numpty which releases the wound-up feelings but then releases a dose of anxiety/stress. Normally about the actions just taken.

Sometimes I find that it's over something I legitimately could be upset about but feel guilt for expressing my feelings and get anxiety over how it could be interpreted and what might happen. Then the thoughts roll around my head for days, almost make me cry!

Anyone else get this? How do you deal with it?

lifeandme
08-10-12, 19:55
i get like this all the time sadly carnt help as yet on how to deal with it my doctor wants me to go to first step its maybe something you should think about to x

fozzy is crying
08-10-12, 19:57
Hope this is in the right section.

Does anyone else get wound up and stressed about stuff. Act like a numpty which releases the wound-up feelings but then releases a dose of anxiety/stress. Normally about the actions just taken.

Sometimes I find that it's over something I legitimately could be upset about but feel guilt for expressing my feelings and get anxiety over how it could be interpreted and what might happen. Then the thoughts roll around my head for days, almost make me cry!

Anyone else get this? How do you deal with it?

You should not feel guilty and if you want to cry just let it out. Thre is no shame in that either.

:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

Gordon

k77be
08-10-12, 20:11
i get like this all the time sadly carnt help as yet on how to deal with it my doctor wants me to go to first step its maybe something you should think about to x

I've been put on Prozac after citalopram stopped working. I've been having hypnotherapy but haven't covered this before, I guess I've avoided it so far. Guess it's not something I wanted to face, no one wants to think that they make a nobber of themselves a tad too often!