PDA

View Full Version : Is this normal

cryingout
08-10-12, 23:24
Oh newbee I know I wont be the only person but is it normal to be physically sick as in throwing up with anxiety?

Annie0904
08-10-12, 23:27
Most people just feel nauseous with anxiety but I and others have been so anxious it has made them physically sick. In the early days of my anxiety I was sick quite a bit but now it is just the nausea.

Stormsky
08-10-12, 23:28
Ive been sick a coupe times only...felt it a lot though over the tears....

mocha
08-10-12, 23:43
I feel nauseous often when im having those anxiety moments. I could definitely be sick but i just try and keep myself... usually cause the location is not very appropriate for that :). but yes being sick is definitely possible!

kittikat
08-10-12, 23:49
Usually like others I just feel nauseous and heave a few times, but I have been physically sick on a few occasions.

Nausea is a very common symptom of anxiety but if you are being sick all the time you should have a chat with your GP just to reassure yourself.

Kitti :)

cryingout
08-10-12, 23:55
Thank you everyone for your reply's this helps alot :)

terror-x
09-10-12, 00:41
i have thrown up many times with anxiety so yes i wouldent worry yourself on that one just drink some milk and try to relax

JackInTheBox
09-10-12, 03:38
I never vomited, but I do get nauseated and also very tired when all the stress wears out.

Anxious_gal
09-10-12, 04:32
I can gag, as in I don't feel sick in my tummy, but I'm so tense n anxious I start gagging.
Or I feel sick, but rarely actually be sick.