PDA

View Full Version : just a little success

bluesparkle
09-10-12, 10:30
hi
well you would think by now after being a member for many years posting wouldnt be a problem but it is :doh:
i have thought about this for many days but i know when i first joined i liked reading the success stories as it gave me hope, this is only trivial but here goes.
i am now for 12 days running a VERY busy taxi company (my partner in crime is away in turkey), i am managing and have survived one week end already, this person is also my safe person who in the past ive made their holidays hell!!!, dont get me wrong im missing them like mad but not panicing and the anx is low.
i hate using the phone but have had to obviously and ive been told i sound very confident and the customers like talking to me.
also i lost a good friend and work collegue (from my old job) suddenly two weeks ago and on friday i went to the funeral, not only did i go i drove 7 more people and no panic what so ever, none it just wasnt there, which was a good but odd feeling.
so lots of little things going on but it all adds up to getting better.
i do still get blips of coarse but i am soooo different to what i was when i first came here. it takes lots of hard work and getting up again when we get knocked down but you CAN do it i promise you.
rach
x

MRS STRESS ED
09-10-12, 10:39
Thats lovely to hear you feeling much better and also it gives me hope that I can do it thankyou xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

Annie0904
09-10-12, 10:46
Lovely to hear stories of people getting better :)

electrical_stormgirl
09-10-12, 12:31
Thanks so much for sharing that, sounds like you're doing really well :D

venusbluejeans
09-10-12, 13:20
Rach certainly not trivial It is a big step and you are doing really well.

Well done you fingers crossed it carries on

:hugs::hugs:

Emmz :flowers:

Wolfie
09-10-12, 13:27
Rach, this is amazing!

It's always lovely to hear about our victories!

Thanks for posting this huge piece of hope x