PDA

View Full Version : anxious over husband going out?

Dizzydoll
10-10-12, 17:02
Does anyone else get anxious over there partner going on a night out? i dont know exactly why im anxious coz i know he wouldnt do anything hes the most loyal person ever but for some reason all my physical anxiety symptoms have resurfaced and i cant stop thinking about him goimg out on friday night. I feel so light headed and not really with it and strange head sensations does anyone else get like this?

MRS STRESS ED
10-10-12, 17:41
i do its because i dont like being on my own for to long , because my mind starts ,i think night time is always worse, he is out tonight im just keeping myself as busy as i can , do you think that could be the same for you its just being on your own makes you worry xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

Elle-Kay
10-10-12, 17:59
I do. For me, it's about the routine being different / being on my own, and also about anything happening to him while he's out. Hubby is out tonight, which isn't AS bad as it's a regular weekly thing, but he's also out with work on Friday evening and I have a few butterflies about that.

Dizzydoll
10-10-12, 19:12
Yeah could be he rarely goes out so maybe it is that im guna be on my own...my anxiety is sky high i feel like im loosing my mind with it xx

Stormsky
10-10-12, 20:58
Our partners support us so much, that its good for them to go out and enjoy themselves...I'm more than happy to let my hubby go out ...mine rarely goes out, so when he does, I try not to let him know if I'm anxious about it...

Dizzydoll
10-10-12, 21:39
I aint let him know im anxious i just wondered if n e one else felt this way

Stormsky
10-10-12, 21:40
I aint let him know im anxious i just wondered if n e one else felt this way

I was speaking for myself..didn't mean it at you

fozzy is crying
10-10-12, 21:44
Does anyone else get anxious over there partner going on a night out? i dont know exactly why im anxious coz i know he wouldnt do anything hes the most loyal person ever but for some reason all my physical anxiety symptoms have resurfaced and i cant stop thinking about him goimg out on friday night. I feel so light headed and not really with it and strange head sensations does anyone else get like this?

Just think how nice it will be to welcome him back and give him a hug. I wish I had partner to do that for.

Gordon

paranoidtree
10-10-12, 22:22
i'm the same, i worry something might happen to him or that i get so worked up i have to call him to come home early (and then feel guilty about it) i think it's normal especially when it's not part of a normal routine.

:hugs: