PDA

View Full Version : Sensitive Personality - has its good points too

debbsi
10-10-12, 22:14
Hi
I just wanted to share with you an article I have just read about sensitive personalities. I never thought of myself as being sensitive - goodness know why not as I fit this type perfectly, even down to the career that I am in. Its made me realise one of the reasons for my anxiety - apparatnly more than 50% of sensitive personality types suffer with anxiety. I feel like I have had a eureka moment!! Anyway this article highlights the good points of being sensitive too. Maybe us sensitives should celebrate our wonderful good points:

http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2010/03/28/5-gifts-of-being-highly-sensitive/

Deb x

kittikat
10-10-12, 22:19
Very interesting Deb, I think I have just had that eureka moment too!!

Thanks for sharing. Kitti :)

fozzy is crying
10-10-12, 22:20
I am glad I am sensitive particularly to others. I would hate to be otherwise.

Gordon

debbsi
10-10-12, 22:37
May seem strange but I had never considered myself to be sensitive before - duh! Things make much more sense to me now, particulary after reading a few other similar articles and the comments below the article I posted

BobbyDog
11-10-12, 07:33
Very interesting Deb, I had realised that my sensitivity contributes greatly toward's my anxiety, but the explanation in the article help's me understand myself a lot more.