PDA

View Full Version : It's Just Getting Worse...

24track
11-10-12, 13:20
I like coming on here to read all the positive things, there are so many lovely people around helping others!

I thought that I was starting to come out the other side of this hell, been feeling a wee bit better last few days. Then bang, back to severe anxiety, shaking, terrible nausea and vomiting this morning again. My muscles feel as tight as a drum, my shoulders and neck almost completely stiff. And my legs are as weak as jelly ;-(

Also my BP has gone back up again, so it just drives the negative feelings.

As for why.. well I've no idea. Things seem to be going pretty OK in work and life. I wish I could find out what the triggers are!

Have been referred for CBT by the GP, and it seems like an eternal wait. I was also prescribed citalopram, but after taking one tablet I thought that I was going to die!! What a situation..!

Annie0904
11-10-12, 13:35
Hi :welcome: Cbt will help but it is a pain having to wait for so long

Laura123
11-10-12, 14:17
that first cit is always a nightmare i was told, i only managed to stick it out for 4 days and felt so hideous i changed to sertraline, on day 11 now and feeling much much better. Hopefully your cbt will come through quickly and you will find relief, keep chasing the doctor up about it. xxx