PDA

View Full Version : citralopram success stories and kick in time

weenett
11-10-12, 18:54
im on day 15 of 10 mg of citralopram abd propanolol for dp and ax im small sized so doc started me on 10 mg been on for 15 days and have seen a slight improvement but im terrified its not gonna get better can anyone share there success stories only please im stressin enough without the horror stories!!

little scientist
11-10-12, 19:40
Cit can take 4 to 6 weeks to work at its full effect, I started to see improvements about two weeks in, just little ones but improvements all the same :)

weenett
11-10-12, 19:43
what kind of things am i looking for i know that sounds daft but im not sure have felt so anxious for so long or it feels it im not sure wat ok is now

little scientist
11-10-12, 19:47
It's very hard to say what to look out for, everyone's experiences are different. The last time I was on it I just felt a lot better and happier in general, quite simply I was happy! This time round I just noticed little peaks here and there.

radoel
11-10-12, 20:31
you will just notice every so often that you havent felt anxious for the past x mins. Those mins then increase until you have more non anxious mins than panicky ones

weenett
11-10-12, 20:50
cool i have noticed linger spells of not bein anxious but i think ive got my pattern of anxiety worked out it normally hits between waking up and an hour of bein up and 4 pm till abt 6 pm for some strange reason then when i think i have it worked out i get a random wave of panic!! strange i know?? but there is times now i think i can c light at end if tunnel then i get anxious again and feel like im gettin nowhere!! so frustraiting!! is it normal to go up and down with anxiety an dp before i had this i was pretty much level humoured not used to this im ok and then all of a sudden no im not

radoel
12-10-12, 13:05
My panic times are exactly the same as yours - how strange!