PDA

View Full Version : Panic attack first time

artist
12-10-12, 09:07
hi, had a bad panic attack after a bad hair straightening would have to live with it for 6 to 8 months .Felt like fainting could not breathe felt nauseating pain in right arm . this is my first time I did not even know what it means to have a panic attack It took me 3 days to really recover yet in a bad state feeling sad n start crying any time .... help shivering still there...:weep::weep::weep::weep:. Suffer form thyroid (HYPO) ..was prescribed serilift 50 longtime back ... started with it ...:weep::weep::weep::weep:

Annie0904
12-10-12, 09:16
Hi Panic attacks are really scary especially when you have them for the first time and it sounds like you are still very anxious about having any more. You have to remember that a panic attack will not harm you. You can read more about it on the links at the side of this page and you might like to look at the website CBT4Panic which is very good.

artist
12-10-12, 09:29
Thanks ..Yes i am still under the spell ... i keep feeling drained out ... there is so much work pending am not able to get to it because the feeling keeps coming like a wave ....

andrewhowell
12-10-12, 12:19
Thanks for this information.