PDA

View Full Version : All over pain stressing

panic12
12-10-12, 19:16
Ok so basically I have pains everywhere in my body. The last 2 days at work have been phi socially demanding, I drew the short straw so have been digging for 3 days straight, I used to do this a lot when I first started but since we got a new starter he does it, but he was off, I've also had 2 lots of football training. So I can see why I'm achy.

This is why I'm concerned, I've always worked like this and it has never affected me, I'm 18 and keep getting told I'm too young to have pains from work. Also when I cough it hurts, bellow my bottom 2 abs there is a server pain which makes it hard to move, in stressing so much please give me some advice :(

chris9
12-10-12, 19:49
I wouldn't be too concerned, I think you may be stressing over these pains too much, sharps pains and body aches are classic symptoms of anxiety and stress, you are right you are too young for it to be anything serious, I think it's just stress.

panic12
12-10-12, 20:26
It's not anxiety it can't be, I've not been anxious for a while I'm worrying I've injured myself at work

Ats666
12-10-12, 20:40
You may have just aggravated something whilst working but now you're focusing on it the pain has increased with the anxiety...if you are concerned go to the gp...if you've been digging for 3 days straight your body has been in an unnatural position for long periods of time and as you say you hadn't done that area of your work for a while :hugs:

panic12
12-10-12, 20:53
Hi thanks for the reply, I guess you could be right I've noticed it's not just my abs but my whole stomach and back area, which could be because of the digging as I spent most of it bent over, I'll try not to worry so much :)