PDA

View Full Version : Aching everywhere

Jo3016
07-08-06, 19:23
Hi

Does anyone else suffer from a sort of general aching?

I seem to always have back ache - mostly over my left shoulder blade and up into my neck. I have put this down to muscle tension. I have also suffered from clicking joints in my knees which sometimes hurt as well. Just recently though, I have noticed a more general pain - in my legs, ankles, knees and even in my hands and wrists, although mostly on my left side again. It's making me feel quite down and I am worrying that it might be something horrible like arthritis.

I am only 34 years old and have 2 small kids.

Can anyone else offer any explanation?

Jo Fitzgerald

jackie
07-08-06, 19:31
same age as me jo and the answer is yes most definitely i have alot of generalised aching all over

i sometimes say it is easier to mention the bits of me that dont hurt as i have a weakness all over. it is just tiredness from this torture of the mind and it is tension and holding our muscles so tight. never really ever relaxing. claire weekes talks of this in her two books, have you read them

jackie

Jo3016
07-08-06, 19:34
I haven't read Clare Weekes books yet. Sounds like they are highly recommended.

Jo Fitzgerald

jackie
07-08-06, 19:39
it is a classic. in fact there are two books by her that i feel are essential for people like us. self help for your nerves and essential help for your nerves. i cried from relief the first time i read these books

jackie

manmoor
08-08-06, 12:33
Hi Jo,

I agree with Jackie Claire Weekes books are a great help to me. I always have aches and pains all over my body and I'm the best at self diagnosing ie cancers mainly. You are not alone and I hope you feel better soon.

Take Care

Mandy
xx