PDA

View Full Version : Butterflies in stomach

panic12
14-10-12, 13:31
I don't know why but every sunday I get a butterfly feeling in my stomach, I feel anxious and nervous all day. Now sunday is the only day when I do nothing so i'm already starting to find symptoms and i'm getting really nervous, any advice :shrug::shrug::shrug:

---------- Post added at 13:31 ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 ----------

Any thoughts, it ruins my sunday lol!

---------- Post added at 13:31 ---------- Previous post was at 13:31 ----------

I am constantly worrying, wish there was something to do but there really isnt today

Annie0904
14-10-12, 13:35
Do you work during the week? Maybe it is because you are getting anxious about work the next day or maybe it is because you are not doing anything so you focus on the anxiety symptoms more. Try to do something to distract you.

panic12
14-10-12, 13:51
Hi work 4 days a week, college ones a week, also do half day saturated and football Saturday afternoon, sunday I sit around and the minute I wake up to the minute I go to bed I feel nervous, I notice millions of symptoms and get worried. I can't seem to find anything to do :(

Nikkii28
14-10-12, 14:54
Hey

So I totally get what you mean about days where theres nowt to do etc, I mean my symptoms are 1000 times bigger when I sit around. What are your hobbies? I tend to go on websites for games and fanfiction when im bored, just to pass the time :) or try some baking, even if your no good its still good fun :)

panic12
14-10-12, 15:01
I play football on Saturdays and fishing now and then other than thy just work, I do bake sometimes but can't eat it lol I'm on a low fat diet fitness training/football

Nikkii28
14-10-12, 16:16
Awww okay, I'm panicking today that Ive got something terminal....(See my post LOL) not a good day for me either

panic12
14-10-12, 16:46
I read a thread on here about someone thinking that they have a brain tumour which has set me off because I have there symptoms and more, I hate sundays HATE THEM UHHHH

Brovy
04-11-12, 09:18
Do you perform during the week? Maybe it is because you are getting nervous about perform the next day or maybe it is because you are not doing anything so you concentrate on the stress signs more. Try to do something to disturb you.