PDA

View Full Version : Boils

Cole
14-10-12, 21:43
Hi guys just wondering of anyone suffers with boils alot I keep getting them. Ever since my panics started I also suffer bad psoriasis are they all connected. Feeling really down with it all I mean having bad skin is one thing but then I have the added anxiety of feeling like am dying all the time with panic Attacks am at my wits end :(( xx

Tufty
14-10-12, 22:26
Hi Cole,
I get boils when I'm stressed and run down and then that leads to panic attacks. I'm sure its all linked, stress depletes your immune system and then you can't fight all the normal bugs around you. I also get every cough and cold going, acne (I'm 42 - life is so not fair), dermatitis and more but i realised that if i managed by stress better i would be healthier. I've started taking lots of supplements to see if that helps and and determined to learn to manage my stress x
Sam

Lissa101
16-10-12, 10:52
Agree with Samhar. I've been getting skin problems (spots around my mouth and on my neck, never had these before as I have dry skin) and even had a sty on my eyelid for the first time in my life. I'm sure it's all linked to the stress put on our immune systems. Take good care of yourself x