PDA

View Full Version : I wish here in Canada there was somewhere I could call for advice

lisak789
15-10-12, 01:05
I am fighting the huge need to go to the ER I want my breast pain gone!! The doctors wont really look at me anymore, I am in need of help, I feel like I have breast cancer, is it anxiety or is it my body telling me something is wrong. I need help!

Flossie11
15-10-12, 02:18
Has your gp told you everything is ok?
Anxiety can cause a remarkable number of different physical symptoms. There are a lot of muscles in your chest, and muscle tension and pain is really common.
If you've been checked out by your doctor already, then try and relax. Lots of us who suffer through anxiety can get very worried over health concerns.
I have definitely had chest pain on occasion and it has always felt better in time.

Sometimes Tackling the anxiety is the only way to combat all the tricky physical symptoms it throws at us. I know this from lots of experience. :)
But if you're really worried, and you haven't seen your doctor, then never a bad idea.
Hope you're feeling better.

hamesh
15-10-12, 02:19
I can feel the symptoms of almost any disease i think i have, but i find that the moments where I'm totally distracted and not worrying i feel fine. Is it a pain that you noticed when your mind is occupied or is it one that you only feel when you're worrying about breast cancer?

lisak789
15-10-12, 02:23
Hi there, I do feel the pain everyday. I have tryed to ignore it and it doesn't work cause the pain is always there

Mandarra
15-10-12, 03:24
I am also Canadian and I feel very lucky to be one. We have very good health care here. If you have been to the doctor and had your mammogram and ultasound and physical exam and it came back clear....you should rejoice. Maybe you can go to another doctor for a second opinion just to be sure. If you have pain...it could be something else like a muscle spasm.
I hope you feel better soon.

Bluebelle
15-10-12, 03:49
I am Canadian as well (waves at everyone) and I have experienced breast pain.

I am sorry you're going through this- breast pain can be crippling - both emotionally and physically.

My GP told me that usually breast pain is not a major health issue . It could be a blocked or inflamed milk duct etc.

I went for an ultrasound, mammogram and there was nothing- but the pain persisted.

A healer told me to pour boiling water over a tea bag (black tea) , wait until it cools, and then place the (cool) tea bag over my nipple. (sorry if this is too much information)

I did this several times and the pain disappeared.

Thankfully the pain never returned.