PDA

View Full Version : am i

blonde_uk
15-10-12, 08:21
am i hving a nervous breakdown as i have post natal depression panic attackks anxiety and feel really down that lifes neva going to get beta 4 me silly tyhoughts go through my head im currently on sereline 50mg beenn on them 4 3 days now

Annie0904
15-10-12, 08:35
It takes a few weeks for medication to 'kick in'. It does feel sometimes that life will never get better but it will, you can and will get better. :hugs::hugs:

blonde_uk
15-10-12, 13:24
I hope so coz i dnt feel like it at the moment just everything is a blur and just wen i dnt get a panic attack it creeps up on me just want to b normal

Annie0904
15-10-12, 13:34
I wish I could give you a hug but will send you virtual ones :hugs::hugs: It is hard enough looking after a new baby without having all the anxiety and panic attacks to deal with. Do you have family/friends nearby to help support you? It will get better, like I said before it is early days for your medication yet. x

blonde_uk
15-10-12, 14:23
I do have family around but they dnt want to know as they al ave their own issues and just tel me to go away and pull myself 2gether i dnt ave any friends do u know wot the side effects r from steriline 50mg x

Annie0904
15-10-12, 14:29
I have never taken steriline so can't really say. You could post another thread asking if anyone is taking it.

---------- Post added at 14:29 ---------- Previous post was at 14:26 ----------

If you go to the forum jump at the bottom of the page there is a forum for sertraline, you may find some help there.