PDA

View Full Version : Sertraline dreams!

Gj1985
16-10-12, 06:05
Hi. I've been suffering from social anxiety from doing presentations and group talks since about 17, now 27. Had hypnotherapy twice, pschoyherapy and citalopram twice without success. My problem has developed into severe blushing when focus is on me in groups of 2 or more. The group talking can be controlled slightly with beta blockers but its the blushing that really gets me down. Dr put me on 50mg sertraline. I'm at about week 4 and no real difference in mood or symptom relief. Intact I have felt a little more down but also having really 'busy' dreams and a very vivid nightmare last night...infact I've barely slept tonight. Making me pretty tired and low in day. Anyone had experience with this and more importantly with similar symptoms as me and had any luck?? Considering uping dose to 100? Thank u so much

nomorepanic
16-10-12, 06:16
Hi Gj1985

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

nomorepanic
16-10-12, 06:17
Hi Gj1985

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Gj1985
16-10-12, 06:33
Also forgot to say I take my sertraline before bed. Didn't know whether to take in morning to see of that helps with dreams. I am also feeling quite sick still on them

darkknight
16-10-12, 06:50
Hi I am sertaline I take my sertaline in morning but still have dreams