PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

WeaselWoo
16-10-12, 12:49
Hi Everyone,
My name is Louise and I am new to this site.

Have alot of anxious thoughts and lots of tension.

Anybody out there suffer from tension on a daily basis.

nomorepanic
16-10-12, 12:59
Hi WeaselWoo

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Annie0904
16-10-12, 13:01
Hi Louise :welcome: I have tension almost constantly.

paranoidtree
16-10-12, 13:08
Hi Louise, yep i'm the same. every day to one degree or another i have anxiety and tension. Hopefully from talking to people on here like i have you will get some relief and feel less alone. :hugs:

WeaselWoo
16-10-12, 13:39
Hi Everyone and thanks for the replies,

Being able to communicate with other people who suffer with symptoms of panic and anxiety does help alot I find. I read this website on a daily basis but never posted until now but I can relate to so many threads.

I do go through really bad phases but find that if you give in too much you find things get even harder to achieve. I have even been on a plane twice in the last two years which I thought I would never do. I wouldn't say I am completely anxious free doing these things but with the help of my family and husband I try to achieve these things which I stuggle with. I do find when I am alone I am constantly thinking "what if" and have I got this or that which then results in me getting into a state.

Hope to find some useful info from this website and speaking to different people.

Louise

electrical_stormgirl
16-10-12, 13:42
:welcome:

WeaselWoo
16-10-12, 13:45
Thanks Electrical - Stormgirl

Sparkle1984
16-10-12, 13:48
Welcome to the forums! :) I find listening to relaxation mp3s very good for relieving tension.

WeaselWoo
16-10-12, 14:00
Hi Sparkle1984,

Any particular mp3s you can recommend for me to listen to.

Sparkle1984
16-10-12, 14:02
I've found the mp3s on the Excel at Life website really good. If you Google it, it should be the first result.:)