PDA

View Full Version : Worried all the time

katyfitz
16-10-12, 17:07
Can anyone on here relate to me?

I just seem to worry about every simple little thing. If i havent heard from a friend i automatically think something bad has happened and if i have fun things like weekends away with people to look forward to like i have this weekend i think somethings gonna happen to the people im going with which means we cant go. I just wanna text or call all the time to see they r ok but its driving me mad that i want to do that to make me feel better...dont wanna seeem needy to friends.

Im worried something will happen tomorrow or thurs to prevent my friend coming away with my family and me......why am i not excited???

X

Annie0904
16-10-12, 17:19
I am the same Katy, I worry about anything and everything. One of my friends said I can never have any disappointments in life because I always expect the worst! I am going for counselling to help me to think differently. Have you had any counselling? It would be lovely to get excited about doing things instead of worrying that something bad might happen all the time. :hugs:

katyfitz
16-10-12, 17:36
No i havent had councelling but definately considering it. Do you think anything will prevent us from going? x

MRS STRESS ED
16-10-12, 17:37
i am the same katy, i worry about anything and everything. One of my friends said i can never have any disappointments in life because i always expect the worst! I am going for counselling to help me to think differently. Have you had any counselling? It would be lovely to get excited about doing things instead of worrying that something bad might happen all the time. :hugs:

i totally agree annie you sound just like me XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Annie0904
16-10-12, 17:55
I think counselling will help you, it is helping me and I hope to be able to start enjoying things instead of panicking about everything :)

katyfitz
16-10-12, 18:20
is this classic anxiety though?

Annie0904
16-10-12, 18:24
Yes I would say it is.