PDA

View Full Version : Please help

Cole
17-10-12, 16:20
Hi guys I have developed 2 pimple like spots on each leg they r itchy,painful and have a red ring bigger than a size of a 50p piece and that is hot to touch am freaking out for some reason thinking I have mrsa Amy advice would be really helpful :) xx

Laura123
17-10-12, 16:23
I have had mrsa, why are you worried that it is mrsa? X

---------- Post added at 16:23 ---------- Previous post was at 16:22 ----------

Mrsa is really only a problem if it gets into an open wound, like after surgery. X

Cole
17-10-12, 16:26
I haven't a clue why I suffer health anxiety so anything I get I just freak out I have bad psoriasis aswell so they r on them wounds I keep getting endless boils aswell but they don't look like what r on my legs am trying to stay calm but secretly I just want to take my self to a&e haha. Xx

Laura123
17-10-12, 16:31
Mrsa is a really nasty infection, you would know if it was that. Why not make an appointment with the nurse to have them looked at to give you

---------- Post added at 16:31 ---------- Previous post was at 16:30 ----------

Peace of mind x

Cole
17-10-12, 16:49
Does it have any other symptoms my legs r pretty painful and hot to touch I don't have a fever or anything tho but struggling with my active 2 year old :( xx

Laura123
17-10-12, 16:58
I caught it in hospital after my cesarean and my daughter had it in her belly button, the smell was awful, and it was weeping and my wound started to open up. X