PDA

View Full Version : someone respond...please?

ThatBeth92
17-10-12, 18:20
Does anybody have symptoms that are similar to MS? It's kind of like it is hard for me to walk. I can, but it feels difficult...and for me to talk as well. I also just feel weird sensations in my face. And my limbs twitch sometimes. And I just feel off, like, not like myself...in a weird and scary like state. Just uplenable to relax...I just feel weird.

MRS STRESS ED
17-10-12, 18:30
i to get these horrible symptoms and yeh they are scarey ,i just have to keep telling my self its all part of my anxiety ,im having cbt thearpy now and thats helping me maybe have a chat to your Doctor see what they can do for you good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

ThatBeth92
17-10-12, 18:54
Do you ever feel like you're in a scary feeling? Like, just a weird feeling...that's unusual. Along with the muscle stuff...

MRS STRESS ED
17-10-12, 18:58
sometimes i feel like im not here if you no what im mean ,its a strange feeling like i can hear everyone around me ,but i dont feel like im there its hard to explain you might no what i mean xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

pAULspybeef
17-10-12, 19:07
ive had this for over a year. just stress related. had lots of
various very odd symptoms. all over stimulation of nervous system caused by chronic worry. its hard to say just relax but the more you accept it as anxiety the better you feel eventually. its a v slow process