PDA

View Full Version : Strange symptoms

Worried-jen
18-10-12, 09:07
Hi, last night im sitting watching tv quite happy not worried about anything and i start to get pins and needles in my hand and foot and a numbness downleft side of face, went away after a while, woke up this morning to my left side numb and still faint tingling, im worried as to why this might be happening, i had this before a couple of months back i had pins and needles all over my body and couldnt sleep and had it for two days but didnt think to tell doc as it went, but now on top off everything else i am worried as to what going on, om finding it hard to think it could be caused by anxiety, because all symptoms i get make me think there is actually something physicallly wrong with me, but i think docs are fed up looking at me, could this be a neurological disorder im so worried :( and dont want to say to anyone as i think they all getting fed up with me and my symptoms x

sparkle_1979
18-10-12, 09:12
You know to w,e it sounds like anxiety but u should go to the docs for your own peace of mind really x

daisydo
18-10-12, 14:27
Hiya, I have had numb and tingling sensations the last couple of weeks, its mainly on my left side from my head, then sometimes my shoulder and arm or my left leg and thigh, was at docs yest with it but she didnt seem to concerned with it and of course down to another "symptom" of anxiety, totally agree your always thinking it may be something more serious, im sure its not as it comes and goes and isnt there all the time.